On Thursday morning we flew back to Delhi and just it time. Thursday afternoon I was hit with Delhi belly. I'll spare you the details but it wasn't pretty. Good news was it didn't last very long thanks to a lot of Imodium and Cipro. So I spent the rest of Thursday and most of Friday resting in the room. Fortunately our new hotel in Delhi is very nice (Hilton Garden Inn, I highly recommend it.)
Friday morning Chris took Laxmi Priya to the doctor's office for her TB test. All went well and by the time they returned I was up and moving around again.
We dressed up in our best Indian clothes and went out for a farewell dinner with Daddy at the Hard Rock Cafe. Laxmi Priya behaved nicely and enjoyed her mac and cheese, seems like she's going to fit right in at our house.
Back to the hotel to say goodbye to Daddy. We're really going to miss him!
what an amazing journey. I believe this pic is my favorite. Love those smiles on you both.
ReplyDeletethis is an excellent picture of you both. I also love the photo of the 3 of you. so hard to believe you have been in India for over a week. can't wait to speak with you anc Chris once you are home. love you, Elizabeth
ReplyDelete